Chicken Teriyaki Recipe | You'll want to try this one right away!

Is everyone having a good week so far?  I meant to post this yesterday but got caught up in the day!  My nephew is in town and we're tying to pack in as much cousin time as possible.  I'm determined for him to know us even though we live so far apart.  It's such a special relationship and it warms my heart to see my kids and my sister's kids love each other.

This is one of my favorite dinners!  It's easy enough for me to make because the sauce comes from a jar.  Love a good semi-homemade meal to cut down on the time and prep at dinner time  In full disclosure, Matthew typically does most of the real cooking around here including this dinner.  He's the chef and I'm the self-appointed taste-tester and vegan baker :)

Chicken Teriyaki with Jasmine Rice

Cook Jasmine Rice consistent with the directions

In a skillet, saute 1/2 of a diced yellow onion in olive oil until browned

Add in diced boneless skinless fowl and start to cook over medium warmth

Add in a tablespoon of diced garlic (more or less relying on taste)

Add in Teriyaki marinade (we used kikkoman teriyaki marinade)

Allow chicken to fully cook dinner

Add in half of bag of Angel Hair Cabbage

Garnish with diced inexperienced onions and serve over jasmine rice

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2