Chicken Puff Pastry

When Matthew and I first started dating I wanted to impress him with my culinary skills.  Most of which were gathered from the sample stations at Costco and a few attempts by my Mom to show me a trick or two when she came to visit.  I should have known it was true love between us when he saw my canned chicken and frozen broccoli and still let me talk about how awesome it was that I could cook for him.  In return of that first mediocre college-kid style meal I prepared for us, he invited me to his house the next day and whipped up what could only be described as gourmet.  And damn good.

So here you have it, Chicken Puff Pastry.  Sure to impress.

CHICKEN PUFF PASTRY

Ingredients

Boneless skinless chook (reduce into small pieces)

Garlic (chopped)

Onion

no salt delivered corn

pink pepper (chopped)

fresh parmesan cheese block for grating

puff pastry sheets

cream

cilantro or parsley (chopped nice)

olive oil

white wine (or prosecco)

parchment paper

Directions

Saute chopped onion, pink pepper, garlic and corn on medium warmness till browned.

Deglaze pan with dry white wine and remove substances and set apart.

Add diced chook to the pan and cook thoroughly on medium warmness (approximately 7-10 minutes)

Combine the unique elements and the bird and allow to simmer on low heat even as you prep the pastry. (see underneath)

To finish the sauce add heavy cream, freshly grated Parmesan cheese, a dash of paprika and S&P to taste.

Puff Pastry: allow puff pastry sheets to sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes. Once thawed cut into squares and roll to a fairly thin sheet. Stack two sheets, press edges and score the top.

Once the sheets are ready place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes on 400degrees or until golden brown.

To serve- Cut an opening in the pastry and add chicken mixture then top with fresh grated parmesan cheese

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2