Adding Maps to Bookshelves and a Winner!

Hey!

Like I said in my closing put up, I'm going to proportion bits and portions of our newly adorned domestic workplace with you throughout my following few put up. And then I will observe them up with the full room screen.

So one of the modifications I made was including maps to the again of my bookcases.

Here's what my shelves gave the look of earlier than:

I hit up a local antique store for some old maps. They were selling them for just 50 cents a piece.  So I grabbed a bunch, picking out ones with some of my favorite places.

I also searched for ones with correct colour, and of course I liked all the ones with ocean.

At the vintage shop I also observed those superb buoys.

The first thing I did become take away the whole thing from my bookcases, wiped clean them up, after which removed the adjustable cabinets.

Using sticky putty (is that what it's called? You know that awesome stuff that holds up posters so well) I layered the backs of the bookcases with the maps.  I could have modpodged them on, but I decided I didn't want to make it permanent, just in case I want to remove them one day. I also just folded the maps over to make them fit rather than cutting them up.

And here is a little sneak peak of how I now have them styled.

I tried to keep the styling easy as to no longer cowl up too much of the maps.

The bookcases now make a notable declaration in the room.

Ok, so now it is time to announce the winners of my Creatively Made Home Home for the Holidays e-path giveaway.

Thank you all who entered.

Congratulations to

Shannon from Upon a Dream

and

Karen Hudson

I could be contacting you each shortly.

It's not too late to sign up for the course.  Learn more about it HERE.

Thanks for preventing by way of,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2