A few good dresses to get you through late summer

I have been LOVING watching all the back to school pictures flood through my feeds!  I never quite understand the people who don't like to see the personal mixed in.  There a million pretty pictures, I want to see who lives in that pretty house.  Which kids sit on the counters and sneak cookies in that gorgeous kitchen.  But that being said, I'm not quite ready to give up on summer yet!

I've rounded up some quite attire from the sale racks that could without problems take you via September whilst paired with tan footwear and then be ready to go once more come Spring!

Blue and White Gingham Dress || Embroidered Shirt Dress (extra 50% off sale price no code needed)  || Chevron Striped  Dress || Floral Side-Pleated Dress || Tie Back Fit & Flare Dress (you should see the back!).  Comes in a few different colors but the green could be really fun to pull out for the holidays!) || Thea Silk Dress || Rehoboth Stripe Mini Dress || Ivory Fit & Flare

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2