Wedding Guest Dresses

Wedding Season is in full swing and I thought it might be helpful to round up a few of my current favorite cocktail dresses for you!  I love a good summer dress.  Having a little color on my legs certainly helps.  I love all the pretty blues and pinks but couldn't leave off a good LBD from the list.

mara hoffman cut out wrap dress ||cece cold shoulder fit and flare pink dress ||mara hoffman swing dress (on clearance for $80) || ruffle high low dress ||black off the shoulder dress ||

Mara Hoffman tie front maxi (on sale) ||zoe off the shoulder floral dress || striped skater dress ||Amanda Uprichard floral silk dress ||Lilly Pullizer pink party dress

affiliates used

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2