Red, White and Plaid Christmas Tree

I have been playing around with my blog header,  what do you think?  I'm still messing around with it, so don't be surprised if it keeps changing.

So in my remaining submit I shared my Winter Wonderland Christmas mantel

(click HERE to see it again) and today I'm going to share my Red White and Plaid Christmas tree with ya.

Every year my tree  looks a little different. Just by mixing out my ornaments and adding a few new ones, it gives it a whole new look, special to that year.

This year I made stick stars.  I have them hanging on my mantel and on my tree, including one as a tree topper.  I'll be posting a tutorial on how to make them soon.

Some other ornaments that I have made in the past years are these snow filled glass ornaments, instructions HERE, and then last year I made the yarn ball ornaments, Instructions on those HERE.

This year I also added strips of plaid fabric, tied to the the tree branches. I absolutely just love them. They add so much to my tree and give it a rustic cabin look.  I also added the white snow flakes,  I love all of the pops of white they add.

Yes,  I know I took a ton of pictures of my tree.  I just like it a lot.

This year I put my tree in an old wooden box I had, It works but I really wish I had a galvanized bucket or a huge wicker basket to put it in.  Maybe next year.

Next time I want to share my Christmas tree all lit up at night.  So stay tuned.  Plus I have lots more Christmas decorating to come!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2