Pug-O-Ween 2012

I Love Pugs!

Which is why I Love Pug-O-Ween a lot.

You may remember from THIS post last year, but every year we take our sweet little pug, Abby to a Pug-O-Ween Party.

If you go back to last year's post you will see all of Abby's different Halloween costumes.  She has been a bumble bee, a fairy, a lobster, a naughty school girl, and last year she was a ninja.

This year my boy's thought it would be incredible to get dressed her up as a Hex Bug.

My boy's are so into Hex bugs right now.  For any of you who don't know what a Hex bug is, it's just a small battery operated bug that runs around on tracks super fast and spastic.

So I spent hours putting together this Hex trojan horse costume for Abby.

I just used layers on cardboard paper in inexperienced and black.

Traced it, measured it, cut it, and drew on the special silver design.  Then I added velcro straps so it could be attached to Abby.

I also brought the little Hex Bug image for every body questioning what the heck she become speculated to be.

We arrived to the Party.  There were probably 50+ pugs there, all dressed up.

I were given Abby into her costume.

Snapped more than one photos...

And then inside five minutes the velcro straps just ripped off.

So she wasn't capable of put on her dress.

And boy did she feel disregarded.

Look at her, the best Pug with out a costume. How unhappy.

But all of her friends sure looked cute.  We saw a couple

Angry Birds.

This sweet little Ballerina become my favourite, together with her huge tutu.

There became even an ipad dress.

A couple adorable little butterflies.

We also all cherished this Alligator.

Chomp chomp

My boy's had amusing looking all the puggies.

Aloha Pug!

This smirky little elf turned into just begging me to take his picture.

It's all in right amusing!

Tomorrow is Halloween.

Hope you all have a Happy and Safe one.  I'm sure I'll be back soon to share pictures of my little vampires.

Thanks for preventing by using,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2