Pool House Design Board One

Happy Monday.  Another effing rainy day.  Let's all pretend is warm and sunshiny outside and talk beach inspired pool house design.  Because that's more fun than yet another day with the kids inside.

I mentioned last week that my neighbor asked me to help transform her pool house from concrete box to beachy-vibed oasis.  You can check out the pinterest board I started here.  My idea of a good time Friday night :)  I love that she's asked me to help her.  My friend is so vibrant and her family of all boys is a lot of fun so I knew I needed to push things past my typical neutral scheme. This space is going to be used year round for client meetings, hanging out with friends, her yoga and meditation, and as a quiet place to get away from all the testosterone filling up her house!

Sofa || Pillow Covers: one/two/three || Maritime fabric (we're going to make a pull back curtain closure for the changing room like this or this) || Teil Duncan beach print (they also have the print I have as well and two size options) || rug || coffee table (under $150 and comes in 6 colors!) || Good Vibes Only desk sign || yoga mat || side table & lamp || wall color: Sea Salt

She wants to use a sofa that's been in storage out here because it's in perfect condition and it holds tremendous sentimental value.  (It belonged to her Mom who passed away a few years ago).  It's solid pale yellow so we're going to try to make it work if we can.  Her sweet husband already sent some guys out to create a wall of hidden storage and box out the changing room.  They're also painting the walls Sea Salt and sealing the concrete floors.

I'm sure there will be at least 10 different versions of this seating area plus the kitchenette area.  I thought y'all might like to follow along as it evolves so I'll share with you how she likes this board and what gets changed.

affiliates used

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2