My Sisters Bedroom Redo

Remember my Sisters All White bed room?

I blogged about it about a year ago, you can see it HERE.

Well she has re-accomplished it and brought in just a little little bit of colour.

First, she painted her walls a light blue and then she brought this sweet little hen wall sticky label.

This replicate use to dangle above her mattress, however now she has moved it throughout the room and above her cloth wardrobe.

She has additionally introduced a rustic wooden frame round it, which she had made with my dad. And then she painted it in a light coat of white.

Don't you just like it?

She additionally added in a blue patchwork quilt and a few blue pillows for her bed, but aside from that the room remains typically white.

The headboard is new and he or she has painted it white as nicely.

I love the Peacefulness of all of it.

For a few motive it just strikes a chord in my memory of a snowy wintry weather day.

Want to see more of my Sisters House?

I have blogged about her Living Room, Kitchen, Photo Wall as well as her All White Bedroom.

Her house is surely cute, even though maximum of the pictures I have posted of it do now not do it justice.

Thanks for preventing with the aid of,

Emily

P.S.  I've been busy decorating my home for Halloween.  I'll share that with ya next time.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2