My Little Vampires

This is my last post about Halloween,  I Promise!

I suppose I have blogged extra this October, then some other month.

But I simply desired to percentage a few photos of my little vampires with ya.

They actually had fun dressing up. And it become so humorous to observe them because they have been in order that into person.

They made wonderful vampires.

They had a blast closing night Trick or Treating.

About half of way through the neighborhood my little Jax announced, He changed into Done!

His bucket too heavy to carry,  his little legs were tired,  and I think he was just so worn out from running so fast, house to house, trying to keep up with all the other kids.

So we referred to as it a night!

Since we had been all out Trick or Treating, I left in the back of a bucket of Candy for those who stopped through.

Although, our street is pretty quiet.  We usually don't get a whole lot of kids.  But we are always prepared with more Candy then necessary, just in case.

Hope you all had a super night as well.

Now I'm off to take down all of my Halloween decorations.  I'm looking forward to a uncluttered house again.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2