Happy Social Media Day!

Through

Mashable has declared today to be Social Media and to mark the occasion, my pals at Adroyt have posted the video of the round table discussion I participated in at the annual conference of The American Society of Journalists and Authors. The ASJA Conference took place at the Roosevelt Hotel in New York and our talk took place on April 30, 2011.

Clips three and four are all about me and boy is that gratifying. The woman sitting next to me is none other than Dominique Browning , design press superstar. That someone I admire greatly is paying attention to me is doubly gratifying.

You can watch the rest of the videos on Adroyt's blog so head on over there and tell them I sent you.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2