Friday Link List

Friday Links.  Because everyone else is doing it.

* Abby's outdoor space made me swoon and her tips for summer entertaining are spot on.  Man I wish our backyard looked like this!  Time for a makeover and a lobster party :)

Style Me Pretty Living

* I'm living out all my dark and moody room dreams through my sorority sister's blog,Scotch & Nonsense.  Arielle and her husband recently purchased an historic home in Church Hill and she's documenting her colorful vintage inspired decorating skills and killer cooking and cocktailing recipes.  It's like a modern day Mad Men over there.  Plus she's a crazy good photographer so it all looks extra pretty!

Scotch & Nonsense

* A cool West Elm bench knockoff with free plans.

* J.Crew  has 25% off tops, shorts, sandals, dresses and more. Plus extra 30% off sale with code: SHOPNOW.  It might be the time to pull the trigger on this work dress and this one too.  I know, I know I need to make a big work announcement or at least update you.  It's coming.

*Linda from Calling It Home successfully orchestrated another round ofThe One Room Challenge.  It's so fun to see how everyone's style is evolving.  I can't wait to start going through the linking participants rooms next. Did you join in this round?  Leave a link in the comments if you did so we can all go check it out!

Waiting on Martha

* Matthew and I have been eating variations of this salad a lot lately after discovering the marinated grilled artichokes from Trader Joes.  So good!

* Father's Day Gift Guides are starting to show up.  Matthew's Birthday is also the same week so I really need to get on it!

* I'm trying to choose a gray paint color for two bookcases I just moved into the family room.  Any favorites?  I want it to have a driftwood vibe like the cabinet below.  We have classic gray on the walls in the surrounding rooms so it needs to flow but I want something with a bigger contrast against the decorators white paneling.  What are your go-to medium gray paint colors?

Palmer Weiss

* Another pretty swimsuit

* A gorgeous home tour.  I'm obsessed with the whole house

* The latest book on my bedside table.

* My Summer hair inspiration.  Big hair don't care.  Might as well embrace it this time of year. And that color is spot on.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2