Carving and Painting Pumpkins

Halloween is just around the corner! My little guys sure are getting excited.

Last weekend we carved and painted our pumpkins that we picked out at the Pumpkin Patch.

(You can read that post HERE).

So I decided to paint orange circles onto my beautiful white pumpkin. I love the manner it became out and so I am going to reveal you the way I did it.

First I commenced off with one beautiful white pumpkin, an empty paper towel roll (you may use a toilet paper roll as properly) and a few orange craft paint.

Next, I squeezed a honest amount of the orange paint onto a plate. Then I dipped the paper towel roll into the paint ensuring it become covered properly. And then carefully I stamped the paper towel roll onto the pumpkin.

I did try to pass in a sample, beginning with the top.

While I was painting my pumpkin, Jax was busy painting his.  And Yes that is the "pumpkin" he picked out.

He gave it a cute little smiley face.  One eye is blue, the other is yellow.  Half the smile is green and the other half red.

I love it,  it makes me smile.

I positioned my pumpkin on the cabinets in my kitchen.

Liam drew this fun face on his Big pumpkin.  Then with the help of his dad, they carved it out.

Isn't that such a extraordinary face?

I adore it all lit up at night time.

Speaking of Pumpkins......  Have you tried these yet?

Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses.  Soooo Good!

I've got a few recipes pinned that involve these kisses.  Check them out Here and Here.

Enjoy your Day,

Emily

Linking up Here:

Funky Junk Interiors

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2