Blackberry Pie

When Jake and I were just dating he baked me a Peach Pie,  and lets just say I was so impressed that I married him.

To at the present time, Jake can nevertheless bake one hell of a scrumptious pie.

In my last put up I shared my households ride to an apple orchard, however not best did we pick out apples, we additionally picked a bucket full of the largest, juiciest blackberries I had ever visible.

And for each blackberry I picked for the bucket, I think I matched with the aid of selecting one to consume.

They were so mouth watering scrumptious.

When we were given home, Jake baked a pie with them.

It was Divine!

He started with a store offered refrigerated pie crust and then used this recipe right here:

half cup sugar

3 tbs flour

5 cups clean blackberries

In a large mixing bowl stir collectively sugar and flour. Add blackberries. Gently toss until covered.

Transfer berry combination to pastry-coated pie plate.

Add top layer of crust, cut slits

Bake in a 375 oven for 25 min.

Cool on cord rack

I Love Pie!

Thanks for reading.

Be again soon!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2