Backyarding

Nothing of note to report from our weekend.  We spent the entire day at the pool on Saturday.  I actually dropped Tagg off back at home midday because he was spent and Wells was still having a blast swimming with a little buddy from school.  She pretty much swam non-stop from 10-4.  It was probably a good thing that it was cloudy and rainy the rest of the weekend so she could rest.  But rain again today?  And no school?  Seriously?  Let's all just pretend that it's sunny and 80's and 5:00.

chambray off the shoulder dress //  I posted about this dress a few weeks ago in my vacation roundup because it caught my eye online and then yesterday I spotted it on a friend in her vacation pictures on facebook and fell even more in love. It looks amazing on you Jaime!  She is in Greece yet she was getting compliments on the dress more than the stunning view!  Decent length, lightweight chambray, pretty shape.  Done.

52mm Oversized Mirrored Sunglasses // I know lots of you are in the cheap sunglasses camp because they're constantly getting lost or broken.  A steal at $12 these are a must-have!

Tea Collection Smocked Dress // Another one I just can't get out of my head.  Wells is pretty tall for her age so I'll probably order the size 7 instead of the 5 or 6.  I feel like this is one of those dresses we're both going to love and it's currently 25% off!

Maltese Fringe Sandal // a good safe way to get in on the fringe trend although I would totally recommend these sandals for the more daring ladies who want to bring the party on their feet!

Tory Burch Robinson Crossbody Bag // such a great little bag to hold the essentials

6' Pink & White Stripe Patio Umbrella // this is another one that looks even better in person.  I purchased this umbrella last summer and it still looks great! Such a fun punch of personality to our back deck.

Mercury Row 3-piece Conversation Set // another fun porch addition at a great price.

And because what's a fabulous night backyarding with friends and family without good eats and drinks?  These three are absolute must-try recipes for this week.  Tacos, corn, frozen booze, oh my!

Frozen Coconut Mojito // this sounds amazing and looks really easy to make!  I love a good frozen cocktail when it's hot and sunny.  If it ever gets hot and sunny.

Blackened Shrimp Tacos with Mango Salsa and Jalapeno Aoli // zero description needed just get in my mouth.

Jalapeno Lime Corn Salad // inspired by chipotle, this recipe looks amazing.

affiliates used

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2