Art Sale Lowcountry Marsh Paintings

Lowcountry Marsh Paintings.

I can't even begin to explain to y'all how incredible it is for me to have a dedicated art space at home now.  #blessed.  Just kidding, I don't want to have to punch myself in the face.  But seriously, I am so grateful to have a place that I can spread out and jam to music and paint.  Heaven.  There is absolutely nothing else that helps me unwind quite like standing in front of a canvas.  I truly appreciate all of your past encouragement and support and I hope you all like this latest collection of marsh prints as well.

A collection of oil and acrylic paintings on canvas.  These paintings are inspired by the lowcountry of South Carolina.  Specifically, the creeks of Pawleys Island.

To purchase please email me at juliakyleryan@gmail.com with the painting number you'd like.  It's also really helpful to go ahead and list a back up, if you have one.

UPDATE:

Thank y'all so very much for so much support and kind words. I've moved the available pieces to the top to make it easier.  If you are looking for a specific size I am going to open up a few commission spots so just email me for details.  Thank you, again.

MARSH 2

14x18 flat canvas

$225

MARSH 5

14x18 flat canvas

$225

MARSH 10

8x10 on raised canvas

$one hundred fifty

MARSH 13

11x14

$one hundred fifty

11x14

$one hundred fifty

Marsh 17

11x14

$one hundred fifty

Marsh 22

11x14

$one hundred fifty

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2