Our Christmas Living Room 2018

This year I am taking my Christmas decorating nice and slow. I'm not in any rush to deck the halls all at once. I'm really enjoying adding and arranging my decorations here and there everyday.  Truly, I think that I have had more fun decorating this year than ever before. In years past I've had deadlines to meet and pressure to try and impress others. But this year it's more about creating a beautiful home for my family and I to enjoy this Christmas season.

My plan is to share my Christmas decorating with you room by room rather than all at once.  And so today I wanted to start by sharing our Living room that I think is looking very festive for the holiday.

I really didn't have a plan or a direction when starting out with my Christmas decorating. In fact My tree looked way different from this in the beginning and I just wasn't feeling it.  I asked my husband if he had any suggestions, and he thought I should add a touch of red. And so I did. And as soon as I started added the red I said to myself, "Okay, Now this feels right for Christmas"

And from there I continued to add red all over the room.  I haven't used much red in the last couple of years with my decorating, and so it was such a wonderful change to what I've been use to.

Perhaps my favorite part about this years decorating is my fireplace.  My fireplace recently got a makeover with the wood planks and a pretty new paint color. Catch that makeover HERE. It was fun to have a pretty new backdrop to work with this year.

I brought greenery onto my rattan reflect and think it appears so festive.

I then added a big garland to the mantel and wrapped it in lighting. And then I had a touch series of pink holly berries and poinsettias that once belong to my husband's grandma and so it become amusing in order to comprise them into my redecorating too.

I'm actually satisfied that I selected to add purple to my decorating this yr. It really adds to the feeling of Christmas and how I always recall Christmas looking like when I become little. Red simply feels so proper to me this year.

So what do you believe you studied?

Do you like the purple? Or do you choose a greater impartial Christmas?

There isn't any proper or incorrect manner to do Christmas so long as you and your family find it irresistible.

I'll be back to share more areas of our domestic embellished for Christmas soon.

Until then, I hope you are enjoying the season and having a laugh decorating your private home.

Peace & Love,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2