KIDS SWIM & SLEEP | TOP AMAZON PICKS FOR KIDS

I love seeing what other people are buying frOm amazon so I thought I'd share a few of my recents finds as well!  I broke it up into elementary school age boys and girls and also hand picked my favorites for toddlers.  I can't believe those days are over and it is so fun to gush over all the cute little tiny things!  As you can see, I focused mostly on pajamas and swimsuits because that pretty much sums up our summers, swim + sleep :)

Majority of y'all wanted to know what my top picks for the littles are so I'll be back with those soon! I'll just update this post so it's easy to find in one spot.  I also had a few people ask me to share what I buy on amazon for our house so I'll round that up as well.  Although, I'm not sure if weekly Amazon Now orders of cold wine, cookies, and kindle fire tablet chargers count.  I'm not sure how my children manage to loose or break chargers so easily.  Are they the only ones?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2