Dressing Room Diaries

DRESSING ROOM DIARIES

I rounded up all my favorites for you at Nordstrom the other day and I'm sharing my pinnacle alternatives!

If you're looking for just one new dress to take you from work to Church to shopping to lunch to dinner to a shower to a day date at a vineyard....look no further.  This dress is as comfy as it is cute!

Displaying image2.jpeg

The soft grey cotton material is a little bit thicker and sturdy, more like a light weight sweatshirt, so it's extremely forgiving!  And the blue and white stripe detail on the cuffs and hem add such a pretty feminine touch to a shirt dress.

Displaying image1.jpeg

For something fancier, how freaking gorgeous is this lilac lace dress?!  This is a mama left the kids at home dress.  It's super straight so if you're in between sizes or curvy I'd size up.  I ended up ordering the next size up because the lace was pulling across my thighs and behind.  #storyofmylife.

Displaying IMG_2535.jpg

This color of this pink dress is so good, y'all!  I am so pale right now but this dark magenta color always seems to give my skin a boost.  The one shoulder bow detail is a really fun way to rock the one shoulder trend without actually giving up a bra strap.  Our store pretty much only carries petites in smaller sizes so this one is a tad small for me.  I'd say it runs TTS as I'm 5'8 and the petite is a hair short on me.

Displaying IMG_1514.jpg

Another classic.  The quilted pattern and fit & flare style are so perfect.  Plus its pink and navy which is always a fun choice.  Another petite in this dress so I'm going to need to order the same size but in the regular to gain some length.  This would be a gorgeous choice for Easter.

Displaying IMG_1518.jpg

Can't beat a detailed tunic dress.  This one has the prettiest embroidery!

Displaying IMG_1591.jpg

Okay, this patterned midi dress was a surprise favorite.  I almost didn't try it on but I'm so glad I did.  I love the long sleeves and the tea length.  It's hard to see, but the pattern is so pretty in person.  It would be another great Easter option for those of us who still get a chilly Spring.

Displaying 831CA080-F26B-4D87-88CB-C1599D930159.JPG

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2