Denim Under $100

Cheap denim has come a long way in the past few years.  High end brands tend to always get the color and the cut right and the fabric doesn't stretch out after a few hours so you really just need to find the style that works best for you and you're set.  The trick with less expensive denim is to find a pair with good fabric.  My favorite brands for denim under $100 are Articles of Society, Kut from the Kloth, and 1822 Denim, which I just discovered.  They have a consistently good fit and the fabric holds up well even after a few hours.  They also do a good job of distressing and placing pockets in flattering spots, another thing to watch out for!  I wear the same size in those three brands as I do in the high end brands so I'd say they're true to size.  If you're on the fence about a size I think you can size down a little easier in the under $100 pairs.

Pink Top  || Denim || Denim || Grey Top || Striped Top || Splurge Denim || Shoes are old but similar here

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2