Citrus Margarita

Happy Cinco De Mayo!

Today I wanted to percentage a yummy Citrus Margarita that I created over the weekend.

It's very mild and clean and I think that you may experience it too.

Ingredience

- Tequila (or Substitute with Vodka or Rum if preferred)

- Orange Juice

- Grapefruit Juice

- Lemonaide

- Lime

- Ice

I like to combine my liquids for my part instead of in a glass so this recipe is for a unmarried drink.

Directions

Add ice to Glass.

Add 2 pictures of Tequila (or favored alcohol)

Then Add equal elements of Orange Juice, Grapefruit Juice and Lemonade. I used half cups of each for this Jar-Glass

Squeeze in lime wedge and add to drink

Stir, Solute, and Enjoy!!

Please keep in mind to drink responsibly.

Thanks for preventing through these days,

Emily

P.S. I've currently turned off my comments section, but please feel free to email me at thewickerhouse@yahoo.com

or come chat with me onFacebook orInstagram

I'm much more likely to respond there anyway.

Also, if you favored this submit, please deliver it a share to your social media channels or a Pin on Pinterest so others can see it as properly.

Thank you!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2