Blue Maxi Dresses

Displaying image1.jpeg

Y'all.  This blue maxi dress is a winner.  The top half of the skirt is lined for full coverage and it has pockets!  It's made of silky crepe scarf material and I love how it looks like a polished two piece outfit. so comfortable and easy!  The top is a thicker stretchy cotton that reminds me of a rachel pally or susan monaco type of material.  I'm wearing it off the shoulders like on the model but you can just as easily pull them up a bit for a more modest look.  I can't get over how pretty this would be for a beach wedding or a spring shower.

Here are a few extra I love!

Displaying image2.jpeg

I'm wearing the petite here and I'm 5'8 so take the length into consideration when ordering.  Otherwise I'd say it's completely true to size. I prefer it short enough that I can wear flats with it but if you're taller and want to wear heels you'll be all set with the regular.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2