Bacon Puffs - Football Friday

Bacon Puffs

Bacon Puffs - CRAZY good!!! SO simple to make and they taste amazing!!! Only 5 ingredients - butter, cheddar cheese, bacon, Worcestershire and flour. These things fly off the plate at parties. You will want to double the recipe! A great alternative to our usual sausage balls. SO GOOD!!! #bacon #tailgating #appetizer #partyfood #gameday
bacon bites on a plate

Easy Appetizer Recipe

These Bacon Puffs are great for a quick breakfast and party appetizer. Heck, I ate them for lunch the day I tested the recipe. SO good!! Cheesy bacon bites - I mean how could they be bad?!? I took these to a football party last weekend and these things flew off the plate. Thankfully, I doubled the recipe. I should have tripled it! LOL!

bacon bites on a plate

How to Make Bacon Puffs

These Bacon Puffs are super easy to make. Start with cooking some bacon. Once the bacon is cooked the puffs come together in no time. Combine the cooked bacon with butter, flour, cheese, and a splash of Worcestershire sauce. Make sure to really mix the dough well. You want to make sure that everything gets incorporated into the dough.

I like to make small half-inch balls. They are the perfect bite-size, in my opinion. If you want bigger puffs, make them bigger. It is up to you! Just check the cooking time. Bigger puffs might take a minute or two longer to bake.

You can substitute precooked bacon for the freshly cooked bacon in this recipe. You will need about 3/4 cup of chopped cooked bacon. Feel free to add more bacon! I don't think you can ever have too much bacon. I buy giant bags of pre-cooked bacon pieces at Sam's Club and Costco. Saves SOOOO much time! You can also substitute turkey bacon in this recipe.


bacon bites on a plate

Bacon Puffs are Great for a Crowd

These Bacon Puffs never last long in our house. I love to make these for tailgates, holiday parties, and Christmas morning! The recipe makes about 3 dozen puffs. I usually double the recipe for a tailgate or party. These taste great hot out of the oven or at room temperature, so they are perfect for parties!

Here are a few recipes from the blog to complete your party spread:








Continue Reading »

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2