Strawberry Banana Daiquiri #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

Quit all that you're doing and sit in the sun and unwind with this strawberry banana daiquiri. You can utilize a blender to make this solidified summer mixed drink or a light rum and some sugar.

Don't daiquiris make you simply need to hop on a vessel and go on a voyage some place? Or possibly some sort of tropical excursion where you sit on the sea shore throughout the day and phenomenally overlook you have a vocation or duties or a garage to scoop back home. Along these lines, what about bouncing on a plane and making a beeline for a sea shore where there's a cabana kid who for the most part avoids your way until he sees that a) you need your umbrella raised and b) your glass is unfilled. Now we're talking. Siiiiigh. We should go now. Alright fine, a daiquiri at home will come in just short of the leader to an all out tropical get-away. What's more, I talk as a matter of fact when I express it's difficult to locate a decent strawberry banana daiquiri. Without a doubt, you can get a plain old strawberry one. You can likewise get a Pina Colada. Furthermore, even frequently a "Miami Vice" (okay, indeed, those are quite delicious and fun looking). In any case, I've been advised no to my request for a strawberry banana daiquiri over and over.

Bacardi sent me a container of their Bacardi Light Strawberry Daiquiri and I burned through no time popping the top. They make it really simple for you and the directions essentially instruct you to pour it over ice. For just 95 calories, which is a too sweet arrangement. What's more, fundamentally what I need to do each night when I return home for the night. Be that as it may, you know me and more likely than not realized I wasn't going to simply pour this over ice. I needed an all the more evident daiquiri. A solidified one. So I can imagine I'm on a tropical island and this beverage was made for me by a cabana kid.

Try not to stress. My method for "entangling" things still makes this one overly straightforward beverage to prepare. And all my strawberry banana dreams would now be able to work out as expected in my own one of a kind kitchen. Cabana young men need not have any significant bearing. I got my own blender, yo!

In any case, on the off chance that you incline toward a strawberry banana daiquiri without utilizing the unique Bacardi alcohol, I have you secured for that underneath, too!
Strawberry Banana Daiquiri  #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie
Also try our recipe Kiwi Smoothie Recipe with Banana and Lime #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

Ingredients

  • 3 cups ice
  • 4 oz. Bacardi Light Strawberry Daiquiri (can substitute with 4 oz. light rum and 1 1/2 Tbsp granulated sugar)
  • 1 1/2 oz. orange juice
  • 1 cup strawberries, hulled and halved
  • 1/2 banana

Instructions

  1. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
  2. Divide between two glasses and garnish with a strawberry and banana slice, if desired.

Read more our recipe Mini Orange Creamsicle Shots #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

Source: bit.ly/2pVsKRF

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2