Easy Pumpkin Pie Smoothie #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

For a considerable length of time I opposed making a pumpkin smoothie since I didn't think I'd like it. I couldn't have been all the more off-base! Subsequent to making a pumpkin pie a weekend ago I had a little canned pumpkin left finished. I'm so happy in light of the fact that this creation was incredible; in reality more than extraordinary, it's awesome! I promptly returned to the wash room and ensured I had another container of Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin since I'll make this over and over. It tastes simply like pumpkin pie to me however it's solid, filling and totally proper for breakfast! What an extraordinary method to begin the day!

You'll require some plain Greek yogurt, canned pumpkin puree, almond milk, nectar, a solidified banana, pumpkin pie zest and a couple of ice 3D shapes. I like to embellish my pumpkin pie smoothie with new ground nutmeg and at times I include a little protein powder for that additional kick. This tasty treat is incredible whenever of the day, from breakfast to dessert.

At the point when you're wanting pumpkin pie yet don't have the opportunity to make one, this is a fine substitute. I wonder what my family would state on the off chance that I served this pumpkin pie smooth on Thanksgiving with a spot of whipped cream rather than pie! When they taste it, I wager they wouldn't see any problems 🙂

Canned pumpkin puree is as of now cooked in the canning procedure so there's no compelling reason to cook the pumpkin before utilizing. Simply scoop it straight out of the can! On the off chance that you don't utilize the whole can immediately, taking a stab at solidifying the rest of the puree in an ice block plate fixed with cling wrap. Pop a couple in the blender next time you make smoothies and dispose of a portion of the ice 3D squares. Yum!
Easy Pumpkin Pie Smoothie #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie
Also try our recipe Skinny Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

Ingredients

  • 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (I prefer Fage brand yogurt)
  • 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
  • 1/2 scoop protein powder (optional)
  • 1 cup vanilla almond milk
  • 1 frozen sliced banana
  • 5-6 ice cubes
  • honey to taste (or other sweetener like agave, maple syrup, etc)
  • 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, more or less to taste
  • Fresh ground nutmeg for garnish

Instructions

  1. Add all ingredients (except nutmeg) to a blender and pulse until smooth. Serve sprinkled with additional cinnamon or nutmeg if desired.

Read more our recipe Supercharged Iced Matcha Latte Recipe #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

Source : bit.ly/3443XJY

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2