Glazed Chicken Minis - Football Friday

Glazed Chicken Minis - chicken nuggets wrapped in crescent rolls and baked in a sweet and savory brown sugar glaze. Took these to a party and they were gone in minutes!!! Crescent rolls, frozen popcorn chicken, brown sugar, butter, poppy seeds, and Worcestershire sauce. I have zero self-control around these things! Dangerously delicious!! A MUST for all your tailgates and parties! #tailgating #chickfila #chickenmini #partyfood #appetizer
crescent wrapped chicken nuggets in baking dish

Glazed Chicken Minis Are Great for Parties

These Glazed Chicken Minis are incredible. I have a SERIOUS weakness for Chick-fil-a's Chicken Minis, and these Glazed Chicken Minis are no different. Chicken nuggets wrapped in crescent rolls and topped with my favorite brown sugar glaze and baked. I can't believe I never thought to make this before. OMG! I ate WAY too many of these yummy Glazed Chicken Minis. These ended up being my lunch when I was testing the recipe because I couldn't stop eating them. SO good! They are delicious hot out of the oven or cooled to room temperature. This dish is perfect for tailgating, holiday parties, potlucks, and breakfast!

crescent wrapped chicken nuggets in baking dish

How to Make Glazed Chicken Minis

These Glazed Chicken Minis are very simple to make. It starts with frozen popcorn chicken nuggets. You are going to wrap each nugget in 1/3 of a crescent roll. Place the chicken in a baking pan. Next, make the sauce. Melt together butter, brown sugar, dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and poppy seeds. Pour the glaze over the crescent wrapped chicken and bake.

You are going to need a total of 12 refrigerated crescent rolls. I find it is easier to cut the crescent rolls into thirds using a pizza cutter. I used the new Southern Style Chicken Nuggets from Sam's Club in these Glazed Chicken Minis. They are supposed to taste like Chick-fil-a. They are good but do have a very prominent dill flavor to them.

This recipe makes 36 Glazed Chicken Minis. I took these to our football party last week and they were gone in a flash. I mean, who can resist sweet and savory chicken wrapped in crescent rolls?!? I know I sure the heck can't. I already have a request to bring these to our football party again this weekend. I can promise you these will be on my holiday party menus too! SO good!

serving chicken nuggets from baking dish

Glazed Chicken Minis - Easy Appetizer for Tailgating

These Glazed Chicken Minis have quickly become a favorite in our house. I have a feeling these will also become a favorite in your house too! Whip these up for you need a delicious appetizer or breakfast! Here are a few of our favorite recipes to round out your party spread that go great with these yummy Glazed Chicken Minis:




Continue Reading »

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2